What is PCI Compliance?
- It’s adherence of the rules set forth by Visa, Master Card, American Express and others in the credit card industry. Their basic goal is for everyone who is accepting credit cards to follow the same set of standards. This is to assure that credit card information submitted by your client cannot be compromised in the process of handling their transaction with you.
Who has to be PCI Compliant, and use PCI Compliant Web Hosting?
- Everyone who has any contact with credit card information, including websites which automatically transmit credit card data to an authorized gateway.
- Your website must be audited on a quarterly basis and must submit PCI compliant quarterly reports.
Maine Hosting Solutions exclusive PCI Compliant Hosting Includes:
- Monitor and comply with server specs of PCI Compliance Scans Via:
- Control Scan
- Assist with PCI Compliant Software Audits of your eCommerce Software
- Provide assistance to help you make your eCommerce software compliant
- Security Certificate Audits
- Server Protection
- Employing third party software to make the server able to protect itself from application layer DoS attacks.
- I.P. Reputation defense system blocking malicious users, hackers, etc.
- Server hardening
- Host intrusion detection systems in place
- Additional Protection:
- Redundant Offsite Backups – 45 days incremental
- Secure FTP Only – sFTP
- Secure email only
- Continuous Antivirus Scanning
- Incoming and Outgoing Anti-Spam Filters
- Proactive Monitoring with ControlScan
- With supplied login, we perform your three month server audit prior to automated Scan
- All items listed for change or update are enabled or given false positive proof
- Currently only available with ControlScan vendor
- Hosting Package Specs
Call for a complete PCI Compliance Consultation: 1-888-200-8008
This service requires qualification of your business with various vendors.
Order PCI Compliant Web Hosting Now – $99.95/mo