Support Center: 1-207-442-9006
Don’t like the NEW WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg Editor?
Install the Classic Editor Plugin to get it back to normal. Login to your WordPress Admin, go to Plugins/Add New and search for Classic Editor plugin. Once activated your WordPress editor will be back to what you are used to.
How do I secure my website and/or email? (SSL)
So what exactly is SSL? In short; SSL is a bit of code added to your site that will encrypt all communications between your site and your visitors. IE: Secures any logins (including your cPanel and WordPress Login), any email subscribe forms etc… Google states, and we agree, that if more sites had SSL we could cut down on hacking and phishing sites considerably. What you see when you have SSL is your url turns from http:// to https:// – If you don’t have SSL Google will display a warning on any pages that may collect information. Secure Email: Once you have SSL on your domain your email will contact the server securely.
So how do I get SSL? – Maine Hosting now sells a low-cost SSL Certificate for just $5.95/mo or $59.95/yr. You can easily order your SSL Certificate online and we’ll install it for you at not charge.
What is my Client Area Password?
How to reset your Client Area Password:
- If you have lost your Client Area password go here – Request Password Reset
- You will need the Email Address listed on your account.
- The system will send you an email with a link to choose a new password and login to the client area.
- Once logged in, click on the Accounts tab, and go to Change Password.
What is my cPanel/SFTP Login?
cPanel/SFTP Password Retrieval/Reset:
- Login to the Client Area, click on My Services and select your hosting package to view your cPanel/SFTP login credentials.
- On the left you will see a link to directly log you into cPanel.
- You will also see a Quick Links section to access the most common features in your account.
- At the bottom of this page you can view/edit your cPanel/SFTP login password.
What is my Email/Webmail Login?
What is my WordPress Login Password?
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the “Lost your password?” link.
- Enter your WordPress Admin Username or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click “Retrieve Password“.
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
What are my Nameservers? (ns1, ns2...)
Welcome to our NEW Quad Protected DNS:
(Montreal QC Canada)
(Chicago IL USA)
(Ashburn VA USA)
- AntiSpam Settings
- cPanel – Email Management
- cPanel – Backup/Restore
- cPanel – Control Panel
- cPanel – Database Management
- cPanel – Domain Management
- Domain Name Transfers
- Domain Related Issues
- Email: Setup and How To’s
- FTP/SFTP Settings
- Mobile Email Setup
- Security – SSL Certificates
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- SMM – Social Media Management
- Web Design