Support Center: 1-207-442-9006
What is my Client Area Password?
How to reset your Client Area Password:
- If you have lost your Client Area password go here – Request Password Reset
- You will need the Email Address listed on your account.
- The system will send you an email with a link to choose a new password and login to the client area.
- Once logged in, click on the Accounts tab, and go to Change Password.
What is my cPanel/SFTP Login?
cPanel/SFTP Password Retrieval/Reset:
- Login to the Client Area, click on My Services and select your hosting package to view your cPanel/SFTP login credentials.
- On the left you will see a link to directly log you into cPanel.
- You will also see a Quick Links section to access the most common features in your account.
- At the bottom of this page you can view/edit your cPanel/SFTP login password.
What is my Email/Webmail Login?
What is my WordPress Login Password?
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the “Lost your password?” link.
- Enter your WordPress Admin Username or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click “Retrieve Password“.
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
What are my Nameservers? (ns1, ns2...)
Welcome to our NEW Quad Protected DNS:
(Montreal QC Canada)
(Chicago IL USA)
(Ashburn VA USA)
- AntiSpam Settings
- cPanel – Email Management
- cPanel – Backup/Restore
- cPanel – Control Panel
- cPanel – Database Management
- cPanel – Domain Management
- Domain Name Transfers
- Domain Related Issues
- Email: Setup and How To’s
- FTP/SFTP Settings
- Mobile Email Setup
- Security – SSL Certificates
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- SMM – Social Media Management
- Web Design