Included With EVERY Hosting Package
What You Get from cPanel Hosting
cPanel Hosting software provides hundreds of features to help you easily manage your website, email, databases and online software. cPanel has developed what we believe is the ultimate feature matrix. You’re not in full control without cPanel Web Hosting!
Exclusive Features we’ve Added to cPanel
We’ve added more FREE features to our cPanel Hosting than any other hosting provider, with no up-sells.
- Kopage – Easily use our exclusive website builder that rivals Wix, Squarespace and Weebly. Our Kopage Website Builder comes full featured with ecommerce and much more at no additional costs. Demo Kopage.
- Softaculous – The Softaculous App Installer features over 300 1-Click installations of your favorite web applications including: WordPress, Drupal, Mambo, Website Baker, Soho, CRMs and much more.
- Idera Backup Manager (aka R1Soft) – Easily retrieve any file from the past 90 days. Download it, or replace it back to its original location. This is the most powerful backup tool in the industry and we offer at not extra charge, and back up a wopping incremental 45 Days of your data with 90 restore points!
- CloudLinux – Allows us to provide users with a dedicated core processor of power and 1GB of Ram on all our Standard and Basic Plans, with even more power for Standard, Advanced, and Super Users. CloudLinux allows us to provide you with shared hosting that rivals your VPN Server.
- AntiSpam Engine by SpamExperts – We block 99% of all Spam and Viruses hitting your email accounts. You configure your own notifications to receive daily, weekly or monthly of the emails we blocked. Whitelist, blacklist and threshold manager. The best email protection you can get, and we include at not additional charge!!!
Standard cPanel Hosting Features
cPanel Hosting Features
- Domain Management Host either a single domain or multiple domains per account. Multi-Domain hosting allows unique domains to be parked on top of the primary domain or pointed to a specific folder.
- Sub-Domain Management Create variations of your primary domain name. Example: store.yourdomain.com, portal.yourdomain.com, blog.yourdomain.com
- POP3/IMAP Accounts Create and manage your own POP3/IMAP email accounts. cPanel provides the ability to create these accounts and manage them with ease.
- Mail Client Configuration When you access an email account through a desktop email application such as Outlook® Express®, the email application will require specific information about your email account. You can use the auto-configure options below to attempt to automatically configure your email application. If the available options are not compatible with your application, you will need to use the Manual Settings information.
- Forwards and Aliases Create forwards and aliases so they are mapped out to another email address, application or external email address.
- Autoresponders Both web site owners and email owners can create and manage auto responders.
- Account Level Filtering Account Level Filters allow you to control granular aspects of your email and apply rules to inbound email.
- BoxTrapper BoxTrapper protects your inbox from spam by requiring all email senders not on your Whitelist reply to a verification email before you can receive your mail. This option is really only for special purposes since we already offer AntiSpam Engine.
- Webmail Featuring: Horde, RoundCube, SquirrelMail cPanel Web Hosting allows you to access your email from any computer with an Internet connection and a web browser. Please make sure to log out when checking your email on public computers so that other people cannot read your email.
- Email Delivery Reports – See how many emails are routing through your account
- Email Delivery Route – View the route an email takes to reach yourself, or a sender
- Email Authentication – Featuring: SPF and DKIM Email authentication is the effort to equip messages of the email transport system with enough verifiable information, so that recipients can recognize the nature of each incoming message automatically. Enabling email authentication will help fight the spread of spam. Both of the methods below work to prevent forged mail from going in and out of your server. The great benefit of enabling these methods is to prevent mail from looking like it is coming from your domain(s). When enabled, these methods should reduce the amount of bounce messages or unwanted emails received when spammers “spoof” one or more of your email addresses.
- MX Record Management An MX (mail exchanger) entry tells a client which server receives mail sent to a domain name. cPanel Web Hosting clients have the ability to control this.
- Mass Email Account Creation This feature allows you to use 2 types of files to create multiple email address or email forwarders for your account simultaneously. You may use (.xls) or (.csv) to import the data.
- mySQL 5 w/phpMyAdmin Easily create databases, users and control permissions for mySQL Create forwards and aliases so they are mapped out to another email address, application or external email address.
- PostgreSQL w/phpPgAdmin Easily create databases, users and control permissions for PostgreSQL. PostgreSQL Databases allow you to store lots of information in an easy to access manner. The databases themselves are not easily read by humans.
- Remote mySQL Control You can allow external web servers to access your MySQL databases by adding their domain name to the list of hosts that are able to access databases on your web site.
- Website Stats cPanel Web Hosting Webalizer compiles and analyzes information about your web traffic
- AWStats – An advanced easy to read stats program to view visitor traffic
- Analog Stats This feature allows you to analyze your raw website traffic.
- Raw Access Logs This feature allows you to see what content has been accessed on your website.
- Bandwidth Stats This feature allows you to see how your bandwidth is being used.
- File Management The File Manager is cPanel’s software built-in web application for managing and manipulating your website’s files from your personal computer.
- FTP FTP accounts allow you to access your website’s files through a protocol called FTP. You will need a third-party FTP program to access your files. You can log into via FTP by entering
- Anonymous FTP Controls You can allow users to connect to your anonymous FTP directory without a password. This may be useful for making files publicly available for download. Please note that allowing anonymous users to access any part of your system may be considered a security hole.
- WebDisk The cPanel Web Hosting’s Web Disk feature is cPanel’s software implementation of the WebDav protocol. This feature allows you to manage files associated with your website. By creating an account and accessing your Web Disk, you can navigate, upload, and download files to and from your web server as though they were part of your personal computer.
- Backups Backups allow you to download (to your computer) a zipped copy of either your entire site (including your home directory, databases, email forwarders configuration, and email filters configuration) or one of the previously mentioned parts of your site. These are not automatically scheduled backups. Automatically scheduled backups need to be enabled by the server owner/administrator.
- Disk Space Usage The cPanel Web Hosting Disk Usage Viewer provides an overview of the disk space that your account is using. It shows disk usage totals for your account’s directories and all of its databases rather than for individual files or databases. Use the File Manager to see disk usage data for individual files, and the MySQL and PostgreSQL main pages to see data for individual databases.
- Custom Errors Pages – 404’s, 401’s, 503’s and moreControl error messages as they are seen by your website visitors
- PHP Selector – Easily select PHP Features, and select PHP Version from 5.x to 7.x – This is really handy for software that requires a specific version of PHP to function.
- PERL – Easily view and manage perl modules
- Perl Module Installer Perl modules are collections of functions that allow you to perform tasks in Perl. You will need to install a Perl module before you can use it inside a Perl program.
- Ruby on Rails with RubyGemsAdds support for Ruby modules
- Python Adds support for custom python
- JSP/Tomcat Adds support for JSP/Tomcat
- Cron Jobs Create and manage scheduled tasks
- Password Protect Directories This feature allows you to restrict access to certain parts of your website.
- IP Denial This feature is capable of blocking a single IP address or a range of IP addresses.
- SSL/TLS Management This feature allows you to manage SSL/TLS keys, certificates, and signing requests. These features are intended to make your website more secure.
- SSH/Shell Access These features allow you to connect to your account remotely. Turned on by request only.
- Hotlink Protection These features allow you to prevent other websites from stealing bandwidth.
- Leech Protection These features allow you to prevent users from sharing passwords publicly.
- GnuPG keys These features allow create and manage GnuPG keys, that use the “public key approach” to encryption.