Web Hosting Plans – Lightning FAST Servers
Shared hosting packages to fit the needs of companies large and small. Our Spam FREE Email & Virus Protection, Nightly Backups plus our exclusive Website Builder provides our customers a hassle free environment for their critical business needs. FREE Domain Name with ALL Annual Plans: .com, .net or .org – a $35 Value
Professional Grade Web Hosting Plans with 24/7/365 Support, Online Website Builder and 100% Uptime
Each Hosting Plan ALSO includes the popular Softaculous Application Installer with up to 300 apps, including; WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, PrestoShop, OpenCart, Magento, and many more!
MHS Exclusive Features included with every plan!
Softaculous Application Installer
Easily install up to 300 professional applications to do just about anything you can dream of.
Intuitive Website Builder
Build your own website in a matter in a minutes
30 Day Rolling Backups
30 Retrieval Points of ALL YOUR Data
Spam Free Email Accounts
Anti-Spam Engine® Email Defense Service is a new and highly sophisticated email protection developed specifically for small and medium sized businesses.
Email Security That Works:
AntiSpam Engine Details
cPanel Web Hosting Features Included on EVERY Web Hosting Account
What You Get from cPanel® & WHM®
cPanel & WHM software provides hundreds of features to help you easily manage your website or server.
cPanel has developed what we believe is the ultimate feature matrix.
Introducing the World's BEST Website Builder, included with EVERY Web Hosting Plan: BuildYourWebsite.Today (BYWT)WEBSITE BUILDER DEMO
- Premium Website Builder Features
- Fully Responsive Themes
- Mobile and Tablet Ready Websites
- Hundreds of beautiful themes to choose from
- All Themes are Fully Customizable
- Modernized User Interface makes it easy to use and understand
- Unlimited pages and subpages
- Easy Social Network Integration
- Create multilingual websites with ease
- Plus our unconditional 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!!!
Full featured email tools with Anti-Spam Engine
- POP3/IMAP Accounts Create and manage your own POP3/IMAP email accounts. cPanel & WHM provides the ability to create these accounts.
- Mail Client Configuration When you access an email account through a desktop email application such as Outlook® Express®, the email application will require specific information about your email account.
- Forwards and Aliases Create forwards and aliases so they are mapped out to another email address, application or external email address.
- Autoresponders Both web site owners and email owners can create and manage auto responders.
- Account Level Filtering Account Level Filters allow you to control granular aspects of your email and apply rules to inbound email.
- BoxTrapper BoxTrapper protects your inbox from spam by requiring all email senders not on your Whitelist reply to a verification email before you can receive your mail.
- Webmail Featuring: Horde, RoundCube, SquirrelMail Webmail allows you to access your email from any computer with an Internet connection and a web browser. Please make sure to log out when checking your email on public computers so that other people cannot read your email.
- Delivery Reports
- Email Delivery Route
- Email Authentication – Featuring: SPF and DKIM Email authentication is the effort to equip messages of the email transport system with enough verifiable information, so that recipients can recognize the nature of each incoming message automatically. Enabling email authentication will help fight the spread of spam.
- MX Record An MX (mail exchanger) entry tells a client which server receives mail sent to a domain name. Hosting clients have the ability to control this.
- Mass Email Account creation This feature allows you to use 2 types of files to create multiple email address or email forwarders for your account simultaneously./li>
Get your statistics your way, in-brief or in-depth
- Website Stats Webalizer compiles and analyzes information about your web traffic
- Logaholic Stats This allows you to view how visitors are accessing your site.
- Analog Stats This feature allows you to analyze website traffic.
- Raw Access Logs This feature allows you to see what content has been accessed on your website.
- Bandwidth Stats This feature allows you to see how your bandwidth is being used.
SFTP for a better, more secure hosting environment
- File Management The File Manager is cPanel’s software built-in web application for managing and manipulating your website’s files from your personal computer.
- FTP FTP accounts allow you to access your website’s files through a protocol called FTP. You will need a third-party FTP program to access your files. You can log into via FTP by entering
- Anonymous FTP Controls You can allow users to connect to your anonymous FTP directory without a password. This may be useful for making files publicly available for download. Please note that allowing anonymous users to access any part of your system may be considered a security hole.
- WebDisk The Web Disk feature is cPanel’s software implementation of the WebDav protocol. This feature allows you to manage files associated with your website. By creating an account and accessing your Web Disk, you can navigate, upload, and download files to and from your web server as though they were part of your personal computer.
- File Manager Access your web hosting account via cPanel & WHM’s® software file manager. This is an online web based file manager.
- Backups Backups allow you to download (to your computer) a zipped copy of either your entire site (including your home directory, databases, email forwarders configuration, and email filters configuration) or one of the previously mentioned parts of your site. These are not automatically scheduled backups. Automatically scheduled backups need to be enabled by the server owner/administrator.
- Disk Space Usage The cPanel® Disk Usage Viewer provides an overview of the disk space that your account is using. It shows disk usage totals for your account’s directories and all of its databases rather than for individual files or databases. Use the File Manager to see disk usage data for individual files, and the MySQL and PostgreSQL main pages to see data for individual databases.
- Custom Errors Pages – 404’s, 401’s, 503’s and moreControl error messages as they are seen by your website visitors
Advanced tools to control your account
- Website File Manager
- Website WYSIWYG Editor
- Automated Backups & Retrival Tool
- Web Protect Directories
- Change Password Manager
- Custom Error Pages (404…)
- Unlimited Page Redirects
- Mime Types
- Apache Handlers
- HotLink Protection
- Index/File Manager
- Ip Deny Manager
- Disk Usage Viewer
Advanced domain management for better control
Manage Sub Domains (name.yourname.com)
Manage Parked Domains (yourname2.com points to yourname.com
Manage Addon Domains (Multiple website manager)
- Domain Management Host either a single domain or multiple domains per accounts. Multi-Domain hosting allows unique domains to be parked on top of the primary domain or pointed to a specific folder.
- Sub-Domain Management Create variations of your primary domain name. Example: store.yourdomain.com, portal.yourdomain.com, blog.yourdomain.com
For advanced users who want to track Ips
Domain Trace/Lookup Tool
IP Trace Route Tool
Trace an Email Address Tool
Manage your databases easily with phpMyAdmin
- mySQL 5 w/phpMyAdmin Easily create databases, users and control permissions for mySQL Create forwards and aliases so they are mapped out to another email address, application or external email address.
- PostgreSQL w/phpPgAdmin Easily create databases, users and control permissions for PostgreSQL. PostgreSQL Databases allow you to store lots of information in an easy to access manner. The databases themselves are not easily read by humans. PostgreSQL databases are required by many web applications including some bulletin boards, content management systems, and others. To use a database, you’ll need to create it. Only PostgreSQL Users (different than mail or other users) that have privileges to access a database can read from or write to that database.
- Remote mySQL Control You can allow external web servers to access your MySQL databases by adding their domain name to the list of hosts that are able to access databases on your web site.
- Perl Module Installer Perl modules are collections of functions that allow you to perform tasks in Perl. You will need to install a Perl module before you can use it inside a Perl program.
- Ruby on Rails with RubyGemsAdds support for Ruby modules
- Python Adds support for custom python
- JSP/Tomcat Adds support for JSP/Tomcat
- Cron Jobs Create and manage scheduled tasks