PCI Compliant Web Hosting
What is PCI Compliance?
- It’s adherence of the rules set forth by Visa, Master Card, American Express and others in the credit card industry. Their basic goal is for everyone who is accepting credit cards to follow the same set of standards. This is to assure that credit card information submitted by your client cannot be compromised in the process of handling their transaction with you.
Who has to be PCI Compliant, and use PCI Compliant Web Hosting?
- Everyone who has any contact with credit card information, including websites which automatically transmit credit card data to an authorized gateway. It must be audited on a yearly basis and must submit PCI compliant quarterly reports.
Where can I find a PCI Compliant web host?
- Right here! Our unique all-in-one approach addresses all aspects of eCommerce including PCI Compliance. Our Standard Hosting Plans and above all adhere to PCI Compliant Standards via a very vigorous hardening of security features on our PCI Compliant Servers.
How does Maine Hosting Solutions do it?
- Maine Hosting Solutions exclusive PCI Compliant tested eCommerce Software and PCI Compliant Web Hosting Services.
- PCI Compliant E-commerce Software
- Security Certificate: Geotrust
- PCI Compliance: Control Scan
- Merchant Services: e-Onlinedata
- Payment Gateway: Authorize.net
- Antivirus Software: ClamAV
- Anti-spam software: Anti-Spam Engine
- Web Application Firewall: Applicure
- Redundant Backups – R1Soft
- Secure FTP – sFTP
- Feature Packed Web Hosting – MHS
Call for a complete PCI Compliance Quote: 1-888-200-8008
This service requires qualification of your business with various vendors.