Our Small Business Web Design Package
We’ll build your website in the most easy to use and expansive online website builder in the world!
- Completely Customized WordPress Website
- Custom Responsive WordPress Theme; optimized for desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone
- Includes layout of up to 8 pages
- All essential WordPress plugins for SEO, security and speed.
- Development Cost: $1495
- Add 1 hr of 1-on-1 WordPress Training
- Training for up to two people, conducted at our offices in Bath, Maine or online remotely: $90
- Training covers basic content management and the installation of periodic security updates
- WordPress Training: $90.00
- You’ll need a web hosting package for your website,
- Standard Hosting: $34.95/mo
- SSL Security Certificate: $5.95/mo
- Managed WordPress PRO: $39.95/mo
- Get EVERYTHING listed above for one monthly price!
- WordPress Development
- Web Hosting
- SSL Security Certificate (https://)
- Search Engine Promotion
- Managed WordPress Services
All for just $195/mo
A Bit About Our WordPress Web Development
Including complete website customization with easy to use content management tools. We exclusively use WordPress for website creation in order to give our clients full control of their content, ease of expansion and extensibility. Utilizing WordPress we can custom design a template for your site to deliver the look and feel you want, with the functionality you need. Easily add pages and edit site content whenever you want, and add additional functionality as it’s needed. Our design team has built over 2,000 websites over the past 20 years, we have the experience and dedication you can trust.
Sample Small Business WordPress Websites
- Once we received the deposit, your project is entered into our design queue.
- You will then be contacted by a member of our design team approximately 2 to 4 WEEKS after being entered into the design queue (this is simple due to the people in line ahead of you).
- You will be provided an easy to use DropBox to upload any materials for use in your website. See the tab below for materials we will need.
- After the designer gets this info from you, he will provide you with a first rendition of the site for your approval and make tweaks as necessary.
- Once the site is completed, the designer will then ask you to contact our trainer to schedule a training session if you choose to have one.
What we will need from you
The quality of content you provide us will directly impact the overall quality of your new site. The better the images, quality of graphics and thought put into the writing of site text, the better the site will be. We can design you a site that will wow your viewers, but we must be provided superior content to do so.
- Colors that you like
- Any logo, artwork, photos, etc... (you will be provided with a Dropbox link to easily upload any materials from any device)
- Any text you have, your biography, history of company, about us, etc..
- Please go online and find several websites you like and what you like about them
- Any ideas you have as to what you would like your site to look like (as much input or as little input you wish to provide)
- If it helps to look at what others have requested from us, check out our website portfolio