What is Responsive Web Design?
Responsive Web Design is the development of websites that responds beautifully no matter what device the user is using; whether it be a desktop computer with a 27″ monitor, laptop, tablet or smartphone; provide an optimal viewing experience-easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling.
Benefits of Responsive Design:
- Multi Platform Optimized! From Desktop, to Tablet, to Mobile, your website theme and content stay consistent with smooth transitions utilizing our latest custom WordPress Themes.
- Single Site to Edit. When you edit a page on your website (via WordPress), you can be assured that every device will see the updated content. With a responsive website users are able to find all of the information they would be able to find on a desktop.
- Users Get The Full Experience. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to find something on a mobile site and having to go to the “full site” to find it. There was a pervasive myth that mobile users we’rent interested in the full experience and only wanted limited information. Fortunately, people have come to the realization that that isn’t the case and have moved past it for the most part.
- Responsive Design is better for SEO. Instead of redirecting to a mobile site, all of the content is served from the same place.
- Your Content Looks Better. With responsive web design you have the benefit of having the same style on your mobile phone that you have on your desktop. It’s just condensed.
- It’s Easier to Read. With responsive design your website is easy to read and all of the content is right there for you to see. No pinching and scrolling required.
Google recommends webmasters follow the industry best practice of using responsive web design, namely serving the same HTML for all devices and using only CSS media queries to decide the rendering on each device.
Why We Prefer Responsive Web Design (RWD)
Google has stated that utilizing the best practices available is always beneficial to your SEO efforts.
- This alone the number one reason we have chosen to offer RWD services. Providing our customers a single point of access to their content is also key; there is no need for clunky and often buggy Mobile Plugins that are difficult to work with.
With a Responsive Design you receive a web design project with more longevity.
- As users migrate to smaller devices your website will always be optimized. Designing size transitional websites is challenging, but the end result is that your brand stays consistent throughout the viewing experience on whatever the visitor is viewing your website on. We cannot offer package pricing on RWD sites, if you would like a custom quote please complete this form and we can begin the process of gathering all the information we need to develop a RWD Plan that suites your needs and budget.