How to access the File Manager in cPanel:
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to use the File Manager in cPanel.
Using the cPanel File Manager Video Tutorial
How to upload files in cPanel File Manager
- Login to cPanel.
- Under Files, click File Manager.
- Select Web Root and Show Hidden Files, then click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you’d like to upload files.
- Click Upload from the top toolbar.
How to edit HTML in cPanel File Manager
- Launch Developer Tools. Open Chrome, load a page from your local file system/server and open Developer Tools from the Tools menu or press Ctrl+Shift+I / Cmd+Shift+I. …
- Edit Your Code. …
- Save the File. …
- Undo Your Mistakes.