Service Provisioning and Management
How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page and under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on the "Edit" button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the "Edit Line" button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on "Delete" button
2. Under "Delete this cron job?" text, click the "Delete" Button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Do you have a single domain or wish to use a different PHP version per folder? Do you have an...