Service Provisioning and Management
How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page and under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on the "Edit" button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the "Edit Line" button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on "Delete" button
2. Under "Delete this cron job?" text, click the "Delete" Button.
Was this answer helpful?
Learn how to fully manage your email in cPanel: adding emails, deleting emails, changing...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
MySQL Video Tutorial; assigning users, creating databases, phpMyAdmin and more...How to assign a...
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases...How to add a...