Service Provisioning and Management
How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page and under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on the "Edit" button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the "Edit Line" button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on "Delete" button
2. Under "Delete this cron job?" text, click the "Delete" Button.
Was this answer helpful?
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
This Knowledgebase Article will show you how to retrieve/change the following types of passwords:...
MySQL Video Tutorial; assigning users, creating databases, phpMyAdmin and more...How to assign a...