Service Provisioning and Management
How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page and under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on the "Edit" button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the "Edit Line" button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on "Delete" button
2. Under "Delete this cron job?" text, click the "Delete" Button.
Was this answer helpful?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
This Knowledgebase Article will show you how to retrieve/change the following types of passwords:...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...