Service Provisioning and Management
How to Edit or Delete Cronjob via cPanel?
How to Edit Cronjob?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of page and under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on the "Edit" button.
4. Make appropriate changes and then click on the "Edit Line" button.
How to Delete Cronjob?
1. Under "Current Cron Jobs", locate your cronjob and then click on "Delete" button
2. Under "Delete this cron job?" text, click the "Delete" Button.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
This Knowledgebase Article will show you how to retrieve/change the following types of passwords:...
Here is a great video introduction to using cPanel. (Full list of cPanel Video Tutorials)Full...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...