Service Provisioning and Management
How to check disk usage of directory and bandwidth usage?
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too much space from cPanel.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on "Disk Space Usage" Icon.
3. In Disk Space Usage area you can see which folder/directory is using too much space and you can even check the disk usage of MySQL.
How to check Bandwidth Usage?
1. In the "Metrics" section, click on "Bandwidth" Icon.
2. Now you can see bandwidth usage of your domain.
How to check the usage of bandwidth, email accounts, mysql, etc from a single place?
1. Go to your cPanel's main page.
2. On the left side of the cPanel, click on the "Statistics" icon. It will show the total bandwidth usage, mysql, email account limit, etc.
Was this answer helpful?
MySQL Video Tutorial; assigning users, creating databases, phpMyAdmin and more...How to assign a...
Learn how to fully manage your email in cPanel: adding emails, deleting emails, changing...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
Here is a great video introduction to using cPanel. (Full list of cPanel Video Tutorials)Full...