Service Provisioning and Management
How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
If you wish to reset the PHP version to the default version, follow these instructions:1. Log...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...