Service Provisioning and Management
How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases...How to add a...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...