Service Provisioning and Management
How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
Here is a great video introduction to using cPanel. (Full list of cPanel Video Tutorials)Full...