Service Provisioning and Management
How to create a new folder or files in the cPanel File Manager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Click on the "+ Folder" Icon.
5. In the "New Folder Name" field enter your folder name like "myfolder" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New Folder" button.
How to create new file like myfile.txt?
1. Click on the "New File" Icon.
2. In the "New Filename Field" enter your filename like "MyFile.txt" (without the quotes). Then click on the "Create New File" button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you wish to reset the PHP version to the default version, follow these instructions:1. Log...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...