Service Provisioning and Management
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to do so.
First method: Paper Lantern Theme.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on the "Change Style" Icon.
3. You will see a lot of themes on the themes page. Just select the one you like and click on "Apply".
Second method: Change the theme instantly (Retro X3 Theme Only)
1. We assume you are already logged into your cPanel account. In your cPanel account near the left side of the page you should see a "Switch Theme" option with drop-down menu.
2. Choose your favorite theme from the drop-down menu and it will apply automatically.
Was this answer helpful?
Learn how to fully manage your email in cPanel: adding emails, deleting emails, changing...
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases...How to add a...
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel Login to your MHS Account Forgot Password? click on...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...