Service Provisioning and Management
How to Change cPanel Style/Theme?
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to do so.
First method: Paper Lantern Theme.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on the "Change Style" Icon.
3. You will see a lot of themes on the themes page. Just select the one you like and click on "Apply".
Second method: Change the theme instantly (Retro X3 Theme Only)
1. We assume you are already logged into your cPanel account. In your cPanel account near the left side of the page you should see a "Switch Theme" option with drop-down menu.
2. Choose your favorite theme from the drop-down menu and it will apply automatically.
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials The easiest...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...