Service Provisioning and Management
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected posts with just a few clicks.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over Posts and click on "All Posts".
3. Tickmark the top checkbox and all checkboxes will be automatically selected.
4. Now click on "Bulk Actions" and select "Move to Trash" from the drop-down menu. Then click on "Apply".
It's done. Your post is removed and no longer available for public view.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress...
Installing the most current version of WordPress has never been easier with the Softaculous App...
Using the steps below, I'll show you how easy it is to add a new WordPress administrator user,...
Resizing, cropping, and rotating images in WordPress Media Library