Service Provisioning and Management
How to start writing your first blog post in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "Add New".
3. Enter Title in Title box and write your blog post.
4. Scroll down to the "Tags" option and enter tags. If you wish to enter multiple tags, use comma and then click on the "Add" button.
5. Select the appropriate category or click on "Add New Category".
6. Now scroll up and find "Publish". Then click it.
Was this answer helpful?
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and...
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
You can remove your published or draft post in WordPress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
Using the steps below, I'll show you how easy it is to add a new WordPress administrator user,...
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce