Service Provisioning and Management
* How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
- Don't know your Client Area Password? - Request Password Reset
Once you are in the Client Area:
NOTE: You can login to cPanel directly from the client area, however the R1Soft Backup Retrieval only works if you login to your cPanel direclty by yourname.com/cpanel
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to Services >> My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
Was this answer helpful?
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...