Service Provisioning and Management
How to login to cPanel
The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
If you don't know your Client Area Password:
- If you have lost your Client Area password go here - Request Password Reset
- The system will send you an email with a link to choose a new password and login to the client area.
- Once logged in, click on the Accounts tab, and go to Change Password.
Once you are in the Client Area:
cPanel Login and Password Reset:
NOTE: You can login to cPanel directly from the client area, however the R1Soft Backup Retrieval only works if you login to your cPanel direclty by yourname.com/cpanel
- Login to the Client Area (see above)
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to the Services Tab >> My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to (some users have more than one account).
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password there.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
Was this answer helpful?
You can access your Email account directly from Webmail.1. Open http://example.com/webmail,...
Learn how to fully manage your email in cPanel: adding emails, deleting emails, changing...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Databases" section, click on "phpMyAdmin" Icon. 3. In...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
MySQL Video Tutorial; assigning users, creating databases, phpMyAdmin and more...How to assign a...