Service Provisioning and Management
* How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials
The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
- Don't know your Client Area Password? - Request Password Reset
Once you are in the Client Area:
NOTE: You can login to cPanel directly from the client area, however the R1Soft Backup Retrieval only works if you login to your cPanel direclty by yourname.com/cpanel
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to Services >> My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
Was this answer helpful?
Once you are logged into your Kopage Website Builder you will see a Video Icon on the right side...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
What is SFTP, and how do I use an SFTP client to transfer files? The SSH File Transfer Protocol...
how to add an email in cpanel.mp4 how to change an email account in cpanel.mp4 how to change...
Here is a great video introduction to using cPanel. (Full list of cPanel Video Tutorials)Full...