Service Provisioning and Management
* How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials
The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
- Don't know your Client Area Password? - Request Password Reset
Once you are in the Client Area:
NOTE: You can login to cPanel directly from the client area, however the R1Soft Backup Retrieval only works if you login to your cPanel direclty by yourname.com/cpanel
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to Services >> My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
Was this answer helpful?
how to create folders.mp4 how to edit your personal information.mp4 how to highlight...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce