Service Provisioning and Management
* How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials
The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
- Don't know your Client Area Password? - Request Password Reset
Once you are in the Client Area:
NOTE: You can login to cPanel directly from the client area, however the R1Soft Backup Retrieval only works if you login to your cPanel direclty by yourname.com/cpanel
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to Services >> My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases...How to add a...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...