Service Provisioning and Management
Using the File Manager in cPanel
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
MySQL Video Tutorial; assigning users, creating databases, phpMyAdmin and more...How to assign a...
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials The easiest...
If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt...
Learn how to fully manage your email in cPanel: adding emails, deleting emails, changing...
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...