Service Provisioning and Management
Using the File Manager in cPanel
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...
This Knowledgebase Article will show you how to retrieve/change the following types of passwords:...
How to login to cPanel - cPanel LoginThe easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client...
MySQL Video Tutorial; assigning users, creating databases, phpMyAdmin and more...How to assign a...