Service Provisioning and Management
Using the File Manager in cPanel
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
How to Edit Cronjob?1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron...
Here is a great video introduction to using cPanel. (Full list of cPanel Video Tutorials)Full...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....