Service Provisioning and Management
Using the File Manager in cPanel
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
How to login to cPanel - cPanel LoginThe easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...