Service Provisioning and Management
How to change my email password
1. Login to the Client Area Portal
- Go to Client Area Portal
- If you forgot your Client Area Portal password there is a Forgot Password link on that page.
2. Login to cPanel
- In the Client Area Portal select Services >> My Services in the menu
- Now select View Details for your hosting package
- Select Login to cPanel (at the bottom)
3. Go to Accounts in the Email Section
- Select Change Password for the email account you wish to modify
change email password
how to change email password
change email login
can't login to email
change my email password
email password change
login to email
Was this answer helpful?
Anybody who sends email has seen them, in one form or another - those SMTP error codes, often...
Visit this link:...
REQUIREMENTS Both of your servers must support the IMAP email protocol. The password for the...
Create a local folder First you need to create a local folder to hold the mail you wish to copy...
The following article explains how to setup your Android to download email from your Hosting.com...