Service Provisioning and Management
Best way to Move a WordPress Website
The BEST way to move a WordPress Website is to use WP Clone:
1. You must have a fresh installation of WordPress on our servers.
2. Install the WP Clone Plugin on both installations of WordPress, Source and Destination
3. On the Source website follow the insructions with in the plugin.
WP Clone is the easiest, fastest and most secure way to move or copy a WordPress site to another domain or hosting server. You can also use it to move your site to/from local server hosting, to create copies of your site for development or testing purposes, to backup your site, and to install pre-configured versions of WordPress.
WP Clone is a superior solution to even commercial WordPress cloning plugins for the following reasons:
- Does not require FTP access to either the source or destination site - just install a new WordPress on the destination site, upload and activate WP Clone plugin, and follow the prompts
- It does not backup or restore the WordPress system files (just the user content and database) - reducing upload time and improving security of your site
- It fetches the site backup via your host's direct http connection, which saves you from needing to upload large files through your internet connection
- It uses the WordPress internal zip archive function, which makes it compatible with virtually 100% of hosts that support WordPress (no special PHP libraries are required)
Was this answer helpful?
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site...
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...