Service Provisioning and Management
Cyberduck - SFTP Setup (ftp)
How to Set Up Cyberduck SFTP client for Mac
- Download Cyberduck SFTP client for Mac from http://cyberduck.ch/
- Click the Open Connection icon.
- Select SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer) from the Protocol drop-down menu.
- Enter 2900 in the Port field.
- Enter your domaine name in the Server field. ie: yourname.com
- Enter your username in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Check the Add to Keychain checkbox
- Click the Connect button to connect to the server.
- Note: The first time that you connect, you will receive a warning message about: Unknown host key.
Click Always Allow to store the key in your cache. You should not be prompted again unless OlympusNet changes the host key.
- After you connect, you will be in your home directory (/). You will see several folders in your home directory. Your HTML files must go into the folder labeled public_html.
- Please consult the Cyberduck help menu for information on how to use Cyberduck.
Was this answer helpful?
Configure SFTP in CuteFTP:Step I: Configuring your website: Follow the process described to...
Mac users should use Tranmit, it's best SFTP client for Macs - You can download it free from the...
FTP SFTP Clients For security reasons, MHS has switched toSFTP on Port 2900(Secure File Transfer...
Connecting via SFTP in Dreamweaver Customers utilizing DreamWeaver for site development and...