Service Provisioning and Management
Cyberduck - SFTP Setup (ftp)
How to Set Up Cyberduck SFTP client for Mac
- Download Cyberduck SFTP client for Mac from http://cyberduck.ch/
- Click the Open Connection icon.
- Select SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer) from the Protocol drop-down menu.
- Enter 2900 in the Port field.
- Enter your domaine name in the Server field. ie: yourname.com
- Enter your username in the Username field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Check the Add to Keychain checkbox
- Click the Connect button to connect to the server.
- Note: The first time that you connect, you will receive a warning message about: Unknown host key.
Click Always Allow to store the key in your cache. You should not be prompted again unless OlympusNet changes the host key.
- After you connect, you will be in your home directory (/). You will see several folders in your home directory. Your HTML files must go into the folder labeled public_html.
- Please consult the Cyberduck help menu for information on how to use Cyberduck.
Was this answer helpful?
Mac users should use Tranmit, it's best SFTP client for Macs - You can download it free from the...
Configure SFTP in SmartFTP:Follow the steps mentioned below to upload files for your website...
This article goes over connecting to a server via SFTP rather than FTP. To use FileZilla to...
Configure SFTP in CuteFTP:Step I: Configuring your website: Follow the process described to...
Connecting via SFTP in Dreamweaver Customers utilizing DreamWeaver for site development and...