Service Provisioning and Management
How do I retrieve a backup of my website?
You may retrieve a backup of any file or directory from the past 45 days
You MUST login to cPanel Directly from yourname.com/cpanel
You cannot login via the Client Area to access backups.
1. Login to cPanel (How to login to cPanel)
2. Click on R1Soft Restore Backups icon.
Once you are logged in you will see the previous 45 Restore Points, allong with these 4 icons.
- Browse Files, Directory Icon (double click a directory icon for it to open). To get to the root directory of your website click the Directory Icon, then double click Home, then look for public_html, that is where all the files that are live on the internet are stored. You can then select to Restore Selected or Download Selected.
- Browse Databases
- Click this to download your entire backup from that point.
- Send to Agent: Here you can send your
More Info at R1Soft.com
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "Backup Wizard" Icon. 3....
Maine Hosting Solutions is proud to offer 99% spam-free email through an exclusive partnership...
SpamHaus: http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup/Cisco SenderBase - Check Server/IP Reputation:...
If you are getting emails that you don't want, but they don't quite qualify as spam, you can...
Here is a great video introduction to using cPanel. (Full list of cPanel Video Tutorials)Full...