Service Provisioning and Management
How do I retrieve a backup of my website?
You may retrieve a backup of any file or directory from the past 45 days
You MUST login to cPanel Directly from yourname.com/cpanel
You cannot login via the Client Area to access backups.
1. Login to cPanel (How to login to cPanel)
2. Click on R1Soft Restore Backups icon.
Once you are logged in you will see the previous 45 Restore Points, allong with these 4 icons.
- Browse Files, Directory Icon (double click a directory icon for it to open). To get to the root directory of your website click the Directory Icon, then double click Home, then look for public_html, that is where all the files that are live on the internet are stored. You can then select to Restore Selected or Download Selected.
- Browse Databases
- Click this to download your entire backup from that point.
- Send to Agent: Here you can send your
More Info at R1Soft.com
Was this answer helpful?
This Knowledgebase Article will show you how to retrieve/change the following types of passwords:...
Here is a great video introduction to using cPanel. (Full list of cPanel Video Tutorials)Full...
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...
If your spam filter seems to be too strict, or it's not catching enough junk, you can adjust the...
You can set up automated quarantine reports for any email address in your domain. This allows you...