Service Provisioning and Management
How to Retrieve your WordPress Login Password.
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
Was this answer helpful?
Installing the most current version of WordPress has never been easier with the Softaculous App...
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce
We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress...
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...