Service Provisioning and Management
How to Retrieve your WordPress Login Password.
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
Was this answer helpful?
The BEST way to move a WordPress Website is to use WP Clone:...
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected...
Resizing, cropping, and rotating images in WordPress Media Library