Service Provisioning and Management
How to Retrieve your WordPress Login Password.
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
Was this answer helpful?
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
Resizing, cropping, and rotating images in WordPress Media Library
You can remove your published or draft post in WordPress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
Using the steps below, I'll show you how easy it is to add a new WordPress administrator user,...