Service Provisioning and Management
How to Install a New Theme in WordPress?
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and automated.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "Appearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Click on "Add New".
4. In Add themes page, you can search for a theme or browse the themes from "Featured", "Popular", "Latest" options. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you will be presented with two options - "Activate" and "Live Preview".
5. Hover your mouse on any theme you like and then click on "Install".
6. A newly installed theme will show you the "Activate" option. Click it!
Congratulations, you have installed and activated a new theme on your blog.
Was this answer helpful?
Resizing, cropping, and rotating images in WordPress Media Library
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps: Visit your WordPress sign-in page...
If you installed a fresh WordPress blog system on your website ,before writing new posts, you...
We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress...
Installing the most current version of WordPress has never been easier with the Softaculous App...