Service Provisioning and Management
How to remove multiple posts with a single click in WordPress?
It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected posts with just a few clicks.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over Posts and click on "All Posts".
3. Tickmark the top checkbox and all checkboxes will be automatically selected.
4. Now click on "Bulk Actions" and select "Move to Trash" from the drop-down menu. Then click on "Apply".
It's done. Your post is removed and no longer available for public view.
Was this answer helpful?
how to change your header in WordPress.mp4 how to change your password in WordPress.mp4 how...
You can remove your published or draft post in WordPress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and...
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...