Service Provisioning and Management
How to start writing your first blog post in WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts and then click on "Add New".
3. Enter Title in Title box and write your blog post.
4. Scroll down to the "Tags" option and enter tags. If you wish to enter multiple tags, use comma and then click on the "Add" button.
5. Select the appropriate category or click on "Add New Category".
6. Now scroll up and find "Publish". Then click it.
Was this answer helpful?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
You downloaded a new theme from trusted website and want to install it on your WordPress site...
The BEST way to move a WordPress Website is to use WP Clone:...
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...