Service Provisioning and Management
* How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials
The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
- Don't know your Client Area Password? - Request Password Reset
Once you are in the Client Area:
NOTE: You can login to cPanel directly from the client area, however the R1Soft Backup Retrieval only works if you login to your cPanel direclty by yourname.com/cpanel
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to Services >> My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
Was this answer helpful?
Our Nameservers are:ns1.mainehost.netns2.mainehost.netns3.mainehost.netns4.mainehost.netVideo...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
Once you are logged into your Kopage Website Builder you will see a Video Icon on the right side...
Some software requires older version of PHP like 5.6 while other asks for PHP7. If it happens you...
What is SFTP, and how do I use an SFTP client to transfer files? The SSH File Transfer Protocol...