Service Provisioning and Management
* How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login
Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials
The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
- Don't know your Client Area Password? - Request Password Reset
Once you are in the Client Area:
NOTE: You can login to cPanel directly from the client area, however the R1Soft Backup Retrieval only works if you login to your cPanel direclty by yourname.com/cpanel
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to Services >> My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
Was this answer helpful?
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
Installing the most current version of WordPress has never been easier with the Softaculous App...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
Once you are logged into your Kopage Website Builder you will see a Video Icon on the right side...
how to create folders.mp4 how to edit your preferences.mp4 how to manage your address...