Service Provisioning and Management
Using the File Manager in cPanel - Video Tutorial
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
how to add an email in cpanel.mp4 how to change an email account in cpanel.mp4 how to change...
how to configure global options.mp4 how to create calendar entries.mp4 how to create...
If you want to receive a cronjob error or notification, you can update your e-mail address from...
MySQL Video Tutorial; assigning users, creating databases, phpMyAdmin and more... how to assign...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...