Service Provisioning and Management
Using the File Manager in cPanel - Video Tutorial
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
Here is a great video introduction to using cPanel. (Full list of cPanel Video Tutorials)Full...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Advanced" section, click on "Cron Jobs" Icon. 3....
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases... how to add...