Service Provisioning and Management
Using the File Manager in cPanel - Video Tutorial
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
Was this answer helpful?
Click Here to visit WooThemes Complete Set of Video Tutorials for WooCommerce
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
If you are receiving a disk space usage warning and don't know which folder is using too...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
Once you are logged into your Kopage Website Builder you will see a Video Icon on the right side...