Service Provisioning and Management
* cPanel Video Tutorials
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases...
- how to add a record with the DNS Zone Editor.mp4
- how to add an MX entry.mp4
- how to change the primary language.mp4
- how to change your cPanel password.mp4
- how to change your cPanel style.mp4
- how to creage a domain alias.mp4
- how to create a MySQL database.mp4
- how to create a sub domain.mp4
- how to create additional FTP accounts.mp4
- how to create an addon domain.mp4
- how to create an email account.mp4
- how to create custom error pages.mp4
- how to enable spam protection.mp4
- how to login to cpanel.mp4
- how to password protect directories.mp4
- how to set your default address.mp4
- how to setup a cron job.mp4
- how to setup an autoresponder.mp4
- how to setup domain redirects.mp4
- how to setup email filters.mp4
- how to setup email forwarding.mp4
- how to setup hotlink protection.mp4
- how to update your contact info.mp4
- how to use the Disk Usage tool.mp4
- how to use the IP Blocker.mp4
- how to use webmail.mp4
Was this answer helpful?
how to create folders.mp4 how to edit your preferences.mp4 how to manage your address...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
how to configure global options.mp4 how to create calendar entries.mp4 how to create...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
If you wish to reset the PHP version to the default version, follow these instructions:1. Log...