Service Provisioning and Management
* cPanel Video Tutorials
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases...
- how to add a record with the DNS Zone Editor.mp4
- how to add an MX entry.mp4
- how to change the primary language.mp4
- how to change your cPanel password.mp4
- how to change your cPanel style.mp4
- how to creage a domain alias.mp4
- how to create a MySQL database.mp4
- how to create a sub domain.mp4
- how to create additional FTP accounts.mp4
- how to create an addon domain.mp4
- how to create an email account.mp4
- how to create custom error pages.mp4
- how to enable spam protection.mp4
- how to login to cpanel.mp4
- how to password protect directories.mp4
- how to set your default address.mp4
- how to setup a cron job.mp4
- how to setup an autoresponder.mp4
- how to setup domain redirects.mp4
- how to setup email filters.mp4
- how to setup email forwarding.mp4
- how to setup hotlink protection.mp4
- how to update your contact info.mp4
- how to use the Disk Usage tool.mp4
- how to use the IP Blocker.mp4
- how to use webmail.mp4
Was this answer helpful?
This Knowledgebase Article will show you how to retrieve/change the following types of passwords:...
Do you have multiple domains and you wish to set the PHP version per domain? For example, you...
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel Login to your MHS Account Forgot Password? click on...
What is SFTP, and how do I use an SFTP client to transfer files? The SSH File Transfer Protocol...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...