Service Provisioning and Management
How to Retrieve your WordPress Login Password.
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
Was this answer helpful?
You can remove your published or draft post in WordPress.1. Login to your WordPress admin...
If you installed a fresh WordPress blog system on your website ,before writing new posts, you...
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...