Service Provisioning and Management
How to Retrieve your WordPress Login Password.
To retrieve a WordPress password you can follow these steps:
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter your WordPress user name and/or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click "Retrieve Password".
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
Was this answer helpful?
WordPress is a CMS software with an easy to access admin account and a simple to manage blog...
We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress...
Using the steps below, I'll show you how easy it is to add a new WordPress administrator user,...