Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials
The easiest way to login to cPanel is through the Client Area
- Don't know your Client Area Password? - Request Password Reset
Once you are in the Client Area:
- In the Blue Navigation Area Go to Services >> My Services
- Click on the Green Active Button for hosting package you need access to
- Click on cPanel Login, or View/Change Password in the sidbar to retrieve/change the cPanel/SFTP Password.
Direct cPanel Login: yourname.com/cpanel
- cpanel login, how to login to cpanel, cpanel password
- 5 Users Found This Useful
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases... how to add...
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel Login to your MHS Account Forgot Password? click on...
What is SFTP, and how do I use an SFTP client to transfer files? The SSH File Transfer Protocol...
Installing the most current version of WordPress has never been easier with the Softaculous App...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....