Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
- file manager, cpanel, cpanel file manager, filemanager
- 0 Users Found This Useful
cPanel Video Tutorials to help you fully manage your website, email, and databases... how to add...
How to login to cPanel - cPanel Login Also see our complete cPanel Video Tutorials The easiest...
What is SFTP, and how do I use an SFTP client to transfer files? The SSH File Transfer Protocol...
Installing the most current version of WordPress has never been easier with the Softaculous App...
1. Log into your cPanel account. 2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....