Using cPanel File Manager
Create File – Edit Files – Delete Files
Using cPanel File Manager Video Tutorial
Accessing the File Manager in cPanel
- Login to your MHS Account
- Forgot Password? click on Forgot Password
- Once logged in click on the Accounts Icon
- Click on your Hosting Package
- Scroll down and click on the File Manager
- Your website files are in the WWW directory (or public_html), click that
- Select a file and click Edit HTML from the toolbar
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. This video will show you How to Edit your HTML Website with the File Manager.
- Login to cPanel.
- Under Files, click File Manager.
- Select Web Root and Show Hidden Files, then click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you’d like to upload files.
- Click Upload from the top toolbar.
How do you edit HTML?
- Launch Developer Tools. Open Chrome, load a page from your local file system/server and open Developer Tools from the Tools menu or press Ctrl+Shift+I / Cmd+Shift+I. …
- Edit Your Code. …
- Save the File. …
- Undo Your Mistakes.