Using cPanel File Manager
Create File – Edit Files – Delete Files
Using cPanel File Manager Video Tutorial
This video takes into account that you have already logged into your cPanel at yourname.com/cpanel
The cPanel File Manager is a fully functioning FTP program with a built in file editor and WYSIWYG Editor for live editing of web pages in a graphical layout view. Check out this video for instructions on using cPanel File Manager.
- Login to cPanel.
- Under Files, click File Manager.
- Select Web Root and Show Hidden Files, then click Go.
- Click to open the folder to which you’d like to upload files.
- Click Upload from the top toolbar.
How do you edit HTML?
- Launch Developer Tools. Open Chrome, load a page from your local file system/server and open Developer Tools from the Tools menu or press Ctrl+Shift+I / Cmd+Shift+I. …
- Edit Your Code. …
- Save the File. …
- Undo Your Mistakes.