- Who has to be PCI Compliant? Everyone who has any contact with credit card information, including websites which automatically transmit credit card data to an authorized gateway must be audited on a yearly basis and must submit PCI compliant quarterly reports.
- What is PCI compliance? It the adherence to the set of rules set forth by Visa, Master Card, American Express and others in the credit card industry.
- Their basic goal is for everyone who is accepting credit cards to follow the same set of standards to be sure that credit card information submitted by your client cannot get compromised in the process of handling their transaction with you.
- When do I need to be PCI Compliant? Different merchant providers are implementing PCI Compliance at different times. However, there is no better time to achieve this status, for your OWN Protection. Stolen credit card data can result in the lose of your merchant services, as well as impact your ability to apply for merchant services in the future.
- Where can I find a PCI Compliant web host? Right here! Our unique all-in-one approach addresses all aspects of eCommerce including PCI Compliance.
- E-commerce Software: Shopp or WooCommerce
- Security Certificate: 2048 Bit GlobalTurst SSL
- Server Environment: Full Intrusion Hardened
- PCI Compliance: ControlScan Verified
- Merchant Services: Cayan
- Payment Gateway: Authorize.net
- Antivirus Software: ClamAV, CSX, Sucuri
- Anti-spam software: Our Exclusive Anti-Spam Engine
- Web Application Firewall: Applicure
- Redundant Backups – R1Soft
- Secure FTP – sFTP
- Feature Packed Web Hosting