All Inclusive Website Package
Introducing the WORLD’S Best Website Package!
Including complete website customization with easy to use content management tools, we exclusively use WordPress for website creation in order to give our clients full control of their content, ease of expansion and extensibility. Utilizing WordPress we can custom design a template for your site to deliver the look and feel you want with the functionality you need. Easily add pages, edit site content whenever you want and add additional functionality as it’s needed. Our design team has built over 2,000 websites over the past 15 years, we have the experience and dedication you can trust.
The MHS All Inclusive Package contains all of the services necessary for a healthy website. We do it all for you!! This package is our most popular with no huge upfront costs, no contracts, no strings, you own the website AND we teach you how to use it!! It doesn’t get any better than this.
The MHS All Inclusive Package is $99 per month – NO Contracts
- 4 Page Custom Responsive WordPress Website – $895 value (extra pages are $90 each and billed at time of design)
- Annual Domain Registration – $35 value
- Basic Hosting Plan with 24/7 Technical Support; Voice, Chat, and Email – $19.95/month value
- Managed WordPress/Monthly Security and Software Updates – $29.95/month value
- SEO Optimization Setup – $295 value
- SEO Submissions, weekly reporting, analysis and maintenance – $60.00/month value
- One Hour of one-on-one Training – $90 value
- Peace of Mind – PRICELESS!
Priced separately this package would cost: $1,315 for WP Development, SEO Setup, and Training; then $110/mo for Hosting, Managed WP, and SEO Services.
The following information is provided to assist you during the process:
Timeline and Process:
- We will invoice you $99 as a deposit which will be applied as your first month once design begins.
- Once we receive your deposit, the project will be entered into our design queue
- You will then be contacted by a designer approximately 3 to 4 WEEKS after being entered into the design queue (this is simple due to the people in line ahead of you)
- When the designer contacts you, he will ask that you provide the below information
- After the designer gets this info from you, he will provide you with a first rendition of the site for your approval and make tweaks as necessary
- Once the site is completed, the designer will then ask you to contact our trainer to schedule a training session if you choose to have one
- SEO setup and submission begins. Please allow 90 days to see ranking movement.
What we will need from you:
- Colors that you like
- Any logo, artwork, photos, etc…
- Any text you have, your biography, history of company, about us, etc..
- Please go online and find several websites you like and what you like about them
- Any ideas you have as to what you would like your site to look like
(as much input or as little input you wish to provide)
- If it helps to look at what others have requested from us, check out our online portfolio
- 25 word description of your site/business and 10 keywords/phrases that you best think people will use when searching for you. We’ll use this information to get you submitted to submitted in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
If you have any questions or concerns during the process contact one of our project managers.