MHS Client Area Login
What is my cPanel/SFTP Login?
- Login to the Client Area, click on My Services and select your hosting package to view your cPanel/SFTP login credentials.
- On the left you will see a link to directly log you into cPanel.
- You will also see a Quick Links section to access the most common features in your account.
- At the bottom of this page you can view/edit your cPanel/SFTP login password.
Video: How to login to cPanel
What is my Email/Webmail Login?
- Login to the Client Area, click on My Services and select your hosting package.
- Under Quick Links click on the Mail icon.
- Here you will be able manage all of the email accounts under that package.
What is my WordPress Login Password?
- Visit your WordPress sign-in page (the page from which you administrate your WordPress website). i.e. your domain name mydomainname.com/wp-admin/
- Click the “Lost your password?” link.
- Enter your WordPress Admin Username or email address you entered when setup your user.
- Click “Retrieve Password“.
- A new password will be sent to the e-mail you specified when registering.
How do I secure my website and/or email? (SSL)
So how do I get SSL? – Maine Hosting now sells a low-cost SSL Certificate for just $5.95/mo or $59.95/yr. You can easily order your SSL Certificate online and we’ll install it for you at not charge.
What is my Client Area Password?
- If you have lost your Client Area password go here – Request Password Reset
- You will need the Email Address listed on your account.
- The system will send you an email with a link to choose a new password and login to the client area.
- Once logged in, click on the Accounts tab, and go to Change Password.