1. Open Eudora version 5 or 6.
2. From the Tools menu select Options. The Options box appears.
3. In the Category box on the left select the icon Incoming Mail.
4. Clear the check box Leave a copy of messages on the server if you do not need to save mail on the server. If you would like to leave messages on the server, please check the box Delete from server after, and specify the number of days emails should be saved. We recommend 14 days max, but you should never leave a copy of email on the server for more than 30 days.
5. Click OK to return to the email program.